Sunday, June 01, 2008

what brightens my weekend

Setelah hampir 2 bulan gak kemana2 alias ngendon melulu di rumah, akhirnya kemaren malem bisa kumpul2 ngobrol2 gak jelas sama beberapa orang yang kerjaannya nongkrong di Starbucks La Piazza Gading. It was such a nice evening, duduk2.. ngakak2.. n of course foto2 narsis. That's all i need for a change of my gloomy days.

Location: Starbucks La Piazza

I accidentally met with Mea :D several times. She looks happy, of course she just had her bday!
I spent the night with the Pandiangans and got bitten by mosquitoes on my left fingers (wtf!).
Woke up, bought ourselves a good breakfast next door (yes, next door), made goldi's hair short (hahahahaha i did it again), watched E! and all those Hollywood trash talk, then head home.

I should have more of this kind of weekend :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nipenk said...

hmmm...
did u meet me on ur gloomy days?

3:59 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

you brighten my day :D

11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home