Friday, August 29, 2008

Quotes from Patch Adams

The followings are no poems of mine.
These are several quotes taken from a movie, Patch Adams [1998]:


I love you without knowing how,
or when, or from
where...
I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride.
I love you because I know no other way then this.
So close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand.
So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep.


Death. To die. To expire. To pass on. To perish. To peg out.
To push up daisies. To push up posies. To become extinct.
Curtains, deceased, Demised, departed And defunct.
Dead as a doornail. Dead as a herring. Dead as a mutton. Dead as nits.
The last breath. Paying a debt to nature. The big sleep.

God's way of saying, "Slow down."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home